MMA provides a great way to get in shape, meet wonderful, driven and goal oriented people with a common passion for the arts. MMA is a great basis for self defense, and for learning life skills. There are so many stress relieving and rejuvenating qualities that can be had by training in MMA.
We are a friendly club located in a purpose-built MMA gym with good equipment and great coaches. We have a fully matted area, punch/kick bags, changing rooms and other facilities.
- Have fun, get in shape & learn practical self-defence
- Friendly & supportive group of people, both fellow students and coaches.
- Safety is our primary concern – we only use the best equipment and the latest, most progressive teaching methods.
- Individual help from our coaches help you master the basics, their on-going guidance assists you as your skill level increases. Up to 3 dedicated coaches per class ensures you get the individual attention you deserve.
- Our Coaches are qualified, insured and CRB checked. More importantly, they are friendly, dedicated and determined to bring out the best in you.
I want to Fight…
Whether for self-defence of competition, there is no denying that you can learn some pretty serious skills at The Fighting Arts Academy. Each class has up to 3 specialist coaches focused on improving your striking, your takedowns and your ground-game. We celebrate diversity at the fighting-arts academy so seasoned fighters, beginners, men and women all train together.